Pier 1 and Pier 2 - New luxury Apartment Development Sotogrande Port, San Roque, Cadiz
Contact us today for further Information, price lists, plans and brochure
P: +34 952 838 705
2/3 Bedrooms Available
Pier 1 and Pier 2 - The development comprises two buildings with 8 and 56 apartments respectively and marvellous views of La Marina de Sotogrande. Situated in a private gated community with pools and garden areas.
2 and 3 bedroom apartments and also the possibility to transform two apartments into a spacious 4 or 5 bedroom home with large reception rooms.
The nautical style residential complex blends into the wonderful scenery of la Marina, next to the yacht club. Enjoy your new home in a unique setting in one of the most prestigious residential areas in southern Spain.
Built to the most exacting quality standards, with each home having the best in thermal and acoustic insulation. The building holds a grade B Energy certificate.
- Penthouses with private solarium and apartments with terraces, all with spectacular views of La Marina de Sotogrande
- Private residential development with a shared pool and garden.
- Option available to join two units and create a spacious 4 or 5 bedroom home to enjoy.
- High quality designer finishings complying with European construction standards.
- Solar energy, thermal and acoustic insulation and a natural ventilation system mean that the building has been awarded a grade B Energy Certificate.
- East and Southeast facing front terraces.
- Private garage and storeroom included in the price.
Disclaimer: The images are for guidance only, and are therefore susceptible to modifications for technical, legal or other reasons. The furniture reflected is purely decorative and does not constitute a contractual document. The equipment of the houses will be as per the corresponding quality specifications document
Subscribe to our RSS Feed - See new property releases as they come to market
View us on Facebook - If you like our site then please like our page :-) We appreciate your feedback
Follow us on Twitter